Saturday, August 2, 2014

Animals

                                Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by!
                                          It's time for a new challenge at  Time 4 scrap
                                                        Here is my inspiratiuion for you.
                                                                  I've used Bird-song.
                                  



                                     The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool. 


I'll show the tag here:






3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bf card-- I love the way you added the birds and the flowers are gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Tag Ina ...I love it...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is gorgeous Ina, I love it! The punched edges give the cardstock a lovely lacy look and break up the straight edges. I also love the way you have used the image on a strip of card and then layered it over the edges of the tag. I think your flowers are so pretty and work perfectly with the brown paper. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete